Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's been awhile

I have been slacking lately. I have no time to blog during the day (can you imagine why?) and by the time the muffinheads are off to lala land, I am so tired I have no desire to write about my day. However, I have received some blatant and some subtle demands from people to update. And since some have come from my good friend Beth, who is laid up with a broken ankle, I will submit.

Things have been going well in Twinkieville.** Both girls are rolling all over, "talking", laughing and generally being cute. They both drool like St. Bernard's, so I guess we have some teeth on their way. Neither one is sitting up yet, despite my desperate attempts to make them practice. They are both indifferent when it comes to their cereal, and I have yet to try any other foods with them. They just turned five months not long ago! It's crazy all the things that are starting to happen.
** I have been informed by my sister that I can no longer call the twins twinkies, because that is the nickname in "the city" (Boston) and probably elsewhere for young, freshly out of the closet gay men. Who knew?
















They seem to be noticing one another more often. In fact, when ones cries the other will either stare, or smile and laugh.


They look like they are plotting something. I don't trust that Charlotte


We just had their very first Halloween! I am so excited for this time of year, we will have so many firsts. I had contemplated not dressing them up, but in the end I decided to.




They are getting so big. They can sit in a Bumbo without flopping over
















but they are still not quite sure what to do when I put the toys on the tray.

In a few short weeks they will be 6 months old! I am not sure where the time went. It seems like just yesterday that I was seeing them only through ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment